It is probably going to be a low key bandh this Monday. The bandh has been called by pro – Kannada organisations pressing early execution of Mekedaatu and Mahadayi projects.
The protestors said that they will lead a huge protest march from Town hall to Vidhana Soudha.
However, it is unlikely that they will be allowed to go near vidhana soudha as the session is in progress and the police have clamped prohibitory orders around the building.
In the mean time, Sa Ra Govindu said that no film personality would be a part of the protest however film theaters would be shut. In the interim, city police said that they will be deploying the civil along with Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP) over the city.
It will likewise be an intense time for cops as they additionally need to make expound security courses of action in perspective of the substantial VIP development. VP Hamid Ansari and AICC VP Rahul Gandhi will be in the city to dispatch the memorial version of National Herald.
In the interim, the tech organizations are likewise preparing for the possibility measures. In a portion of the organizations, representatives have been made a request to report early and remain till 6 pm when the bandh closes.
• Single screen film theaters-To be shut
• Multiplexes-Yet to decide
• KSRTC/BMTC-Say they will utilize transports
• Schools/Colleges-No holiday as of now
• Hotels-To stay open
• Petrol bunks – To stay open
• ATMs – To stay open (however there is no certification that there will be trade out a few ATMs as has been the situation throughout the previous couple of months)
• Banks – Functioning as usual
• Autos – Will be employing (don’t be amazed in the event that you are charged additional)
• Cabs – To ply as usual